- realization of an atlas of maximal isometric action forces of the whole body/shoulder-arm-system and the hand-finger-system for real type working postures in industrial operations
- development of a method for the determination of maximum recommended force limits
- Development of a measuring concept
- Design and construction of two mobile modular systems for the measurement of maximal static forces
- Development and adaptation of the software
- Testing the measurement systems in the field and laboratory as well as optimization of the measurement procedure
- Force measurements in the field and laboratory
- Creation of an evaluation and presentation concept
- Statistical processing of force data and their presentation as a force atlas
- Development of an evaluation method for the determination of maximum recommended force limits
The "force atlas for assembly operations" shows the maximum isometric force values as percentiles under typical real-case conditions for 54 force exertions performed with both hands of the whole-body system, and for 38 force exertions of the hand-finger system. By means of correction factors, which were determined in the laboratory studies, the maximum forces can be determined for asymmetrical and one-handed force exertions.
Based upon this data, an evaluation method was developed for determining the maximum recommended force values in consideration of personal and task-specific parameters which is suitable for use in both planning analyses and analyses of existing situations.
-cross sectoral-Type of hazard:
Arbeitsbedingte Erkrankungen, Arbeitsbedingte Gesundheitsgefahren, Gestaltung von Arbeit und TechnikCatchwords:
Belastung, Ergonomie, Physische Beanspruchung/BelastungDescription, key words:
whole-body forces, finger forces, assembly workplace, workplace planning, hazard assessment, maximum "recommended" force values