- > Publications
- > Gefahrstoffe - Reinhaltung der Luft - Air Quality...
Gefahrstoffe - Reinhaltung der Luft -
Air Quality Control
The expert journal "Gefahrstoffe - Reinhaltung der Luft - Air Quality Control" is published by the Institut
für Arbeitsschutz der Deutschen Gestzlichen Unfallversicherung (IFA) in close co-operation with the Kommission
Reinhaltung der Luft - KRdL (commission for clean air at work) within VDI (association of German engineers) and DIN
(German standards institute).
Topics dealt with in the journal are the following:
- origin, dispersion, capture and separation of hazardous substances,
- sampling and measuring methods,
- effects of air pollution,
- safety technology,
- risks due to dusts and gases at the workplace, including the discussion of limit values both from the technical and occupational medical viewpoint,
- technical and personal protective measures,
- occupational medical prevention.
Latest contributions of IFA
- Püringer, J.:
Derived Minimal Effect Levels (DMELs): Shortcomings one year after the REACH registration deadline (translated from Gefahrstoffe - Reinhalt Luft. 71 (2011) No. 11/12, p. 471–479)
- Degen, G. H.; Nies, E.: Occupational exposure limit
values for carcinogens - The German Hazardous Substances Committee’s Working Group „AK
(translated from: Gefahrstoffe – Reinhalt. Luft 68 (2008) No. 7/8, p. 299-302).